Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Installation problems

I could say that I've had trouble getting started at the office. However, I'll instead say that the University ("The Uni" in the quaint NZ parlance) has had trouble installing me. Tons of computer problems, not set up for phones, etc. Lots of lost productivity, which is especially frustrating, since I need to cram to get ready for the unusual-for-me early starting date of the semester, July 4 (obviously, a day that in NZ is not Independence Day [they're still dependent, formally] nor is NZ anywhere near cousin Emily's wedding location in Oregon on that day, unfortunately). Hopefully my installation is smoothing out now, but if I'm absent from the blogosphere for awhile, that might be why. Either that, or I'm just slacking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home