Saturday, November 04, 2006

Detour to NYC

I’ll be spending some time in NYC soon, staying with my brother and sister-in-law. I was very much looking forward to it already. Now I’m even more excited, since their block was rated 21st best block in the city by Time Out New York. Here’s the blurb:

Park Place between Carlton and Vanderbilt Avenues, Prospect Heights, Brooklyn

Another top-notch brownstone and tree-lined Brooklyn strip; it’s also close to burgeoning, hip Vanderbilt Avenue, so you’re never at a loss for a freshly baked muffin or a cool bar. If you need a dose of Flatbush volume, that’s just a quick stroll away.

Congratulations.

3 Comments:

At November 06, 2006 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Bro! We couldn't believe it ourselves. Pretty psyched - looking forward to the visit.
-AG

 
At November 07, 2006 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to spend some time in the neighborhood. Thanks for letting me spend some time with you guys, A & A- I'm looking forward to seeing you...it's been since your wedding, I think.

 
At November 11, 2006 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty impressive!! I see your property values rising already...RG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home