Monday, July 11, 2005

Doings around town

My stuff arrives soon. Living out of a suitcase is one thing. Living out of a suitcase for a month while trying to get settled at work and establish a new residence is another thing entirely.

Got an apartment! Great, two bedroom, with views of the city. Combine that with the ocean views from the office, and I'm living a very view-friendly life. I'll post some pictures when my computer gets here. The apartment is in Mt. Victoria, which is a great neighborhood, very cool, 3 blocks from downtown and an endless supply of bars and restaurants.

Getting into rugby. The NZ All-Blacks just trounced the British&Irish Lions 3 games to 0, absolutely crushing them each time. I think rugby's a good sport, but I also think it's easier getting into rugby when your adopted team is the coolest, most dominant team in the world. And they have the baddest jerseys on the planet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home