Monday, July 24, 2006

One last swing through Oregon and California




Last post on the trip back to the States, then it'll be a return down unda here on JIINZ...

If you like golf, go to Bandon Dunes. End of story. Ridiculously good golf, and a nice place to stay. Here's a pic from there during the trip Andrew, my dad, and I took. My smile is explained by the fact that while I had 27 pretty bad holes, I managed to pull off my best 9 ever: 41 on the back nine at the Dunes course (two pars and two birdies, unbelievably). Plus you get to go by a National something-or-other where there's an Elk Preserve. And it's a great stretch of coast.

The other photo doesn't feature any amazing destinations or anything. But it is of Steven, Angie, Marty, Julie, and Jordan at a post-Pride barbeque at Guilly and LJ's, which capped off a fantastic weekend in the city. Actually, there's an amazing destination: make time to go to SF Pride at least once. Absolutely worth it. I found that it works particularly well if the weather is spectacular and you go to a Giants/A's game the day before. But that might just be me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home